Shoes Sandals | Native Shoes Davis Repurposed JC74579
- Crafted in comfortable lightweight EVA, and equipped with adjustable straps, the Native® Shoes Davis Repurposed sandals were made to go the distance.
- A mosaic masterpiece, the Davis Repurposed gives waste material a second chance at life. Featuring a bright and bold rainbow-hued upper − keeping remnants of leftover fabric away from going to waste − this two strap flat sandal offers adjustable buckles and a contoured footbed for a fabulous fit.
- Because each Davis Repurposed is made from leftovers, no two will be the same! Your pair may differ from the image shown here.
- Open-toe sandals boast double-strap fabric upper, an easy-on slide silhouette, and a contoured footbed for plush comfort with every step.
- Perforations control temperature and let feet breathe.
- The cloud-like EVA midsole and custom crafted stylings will leave you walking on air all summer long.
- Two-part rubber and EVA outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 9, Women's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz